Sunday, April 26, 2020

Ahsoka's arcs in both the Clone Wars and Rebels have solidified her as one of my favourite Star wars characters


I have to admit that I wasn't particularly fond of her when I first watched The Clone Wars movie, however that changed after watching the series. Seeing her character grow from the 'kid-appeal' character to an independent and deeply interesting character was unbelievable. Then I read the Ahsoka novel, detailing her actions after Mandalore and how she tried her damndest to stay hidden from the freshly born Empire whilst adhering with the codes and morals instilled in her by the Jedi. Then of course her story in Rebels, the mystery of Fulcrum, the revelation of Skywalker's true fate and of course...the events on Malachor. I think I speak for a large number of us when I say I think I would like to know what she was up to during events of a New Hope, ESB and ROTJ. Though we know she survived and aids Sabine in her search for Ezra, I'm curious to see what, if any stories there are left to be told in her tale. via /r/StarWars https://ift.tt/2W3hXRp

No comments:

Post a Comment