Sunday, June 30, 2019

Started watching the Clone Wars series


After hearing about TCW in a positive light for the last few years, I finally decided to start watching the series in chronological order. So far, I've seen 6 episodes, and I'm having a blast. I havent had this much fun watching Star Wars in a while, because the only new movie I liked was Rogue One. Their seems to be a good balance between action, plot and character developpment. Even the humor is not overbearing and it the show still manages to feel serious when it needs to.The funny thing is the way I ended up deciding to finally picking it up. I played Republic Commando on xbox, which in turn made me want to re-read the novel "True Color" that was picking up dust on my shelve for years, which in turn made me look for more material that covers clone/madalorian stuff.Anyhow, I'm glad I've found something to re-invigorate my passion for Star Wars and I just wanted to share that. via /r/StarWars https://ift.tt/31YyKah

No comments:

Post a Comment