Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Rogue One on Netflix - Perspective of a casual fan


Not gonna lie... I'm a casual to moderate Star Wars fan. This movie is top tier without a doubt. Even though I saw it two times in the theater, it still had me on the edge of my seat at home! Characters that I care for and that were built from the ground up and so many memorable moments....A+I know that many of you are hardcore fans that want to poke holes, but I was so entertained and I'm not ashamed to say that this might have taken my top two cannon movies (Clone Wars still has a big place in my heart) of all time.**Edit: In my humble opinion, the Clone Wars series fixed most if not all of the problems of the prequels. It made me care about the brotherhood of Anakin and Obi Wan. After watching the CWs series it broke my heart to see the brothers fight in Ep. III. That is why I added in the comment about the CW series.**Edit 2: Damn... I was trying to express how I liked a movie, a movie from a series that I have grown to love over the past 25 years. I'm shocked at how quick other fans are on the attack. We all like the same shit. Can't a casual fan post in this sub about how they enjoyed watching the movie? via /r/StarWars http://ift.tt/2uBVSgI

No comments:

Post a Comment