Monday, July 3, 2017

My good friend and Star Wars fan passed away


This sucks. I just found out a couple of hours ago so it's still like.. I don't know if it's hit me yet. I didn't make a status or anything about it on Facebook or anything because it just seems like everyone comes out and says "RIP" after never talking to them. I don't suppose this is any better but I just wanna ventWe hung out a lot when we were little and played soccer together as kids. Went to school again in middle school and have been friends since, kept in touch after both leaving for college.We talked constantly about Star Wars. He's one of my only friends I know in real life that was into just nerding out and talking about theories and stuff.He had just finished bloodlines so we were talking about that and how it might impact TLJ. He was so excited for the movie.Idk this is so unexpected and it definitely ruined the day to find out about.I feel like it sucks because after this stuff happens you wish you would've told friends what they mean to you and that you appreciate them. I'm sad that he's gone and I won't have him to talk about that stuff with, and I'm sad he'll never get to see more of the universe he was so excited about. Sorry for being a downer lol. I'm having a hard time processing it I've just sort of been sitting here. I wasn't going to say anything but I felt like I needed to vent, and he and I bonded over Star Wars the last few years especially so I thought I'd put it here. Sorry if this is the wrong place. I don't really know what to do. via /r/StarWars http://ift.tt/2sGSvAk

No comments:

Post a Comment