Wednesday, May 3, 2017

I'm on season 3 Clone wars and...


Its AMAZING, I've been watching so many episodes a day because of how good it is.I was one of those people that would say things like "Oh its a Cartoon trying to be as good as Star Wars." or "I don't know why people would watch that, it looks horrible.", and I'm sorry. All of the new characters I'm introduced to, finally hearing the Jedi's voices and personalities. Also how each Jedi has their own fighting style and way to do things. I thought Ashoka was the most stupid thing in the world becasue she was just some character I knew nothing about but now shes one of my favorite characters.I was ignorant and ignored the whole thing for years but I'm glad I'm watching it now. I have to thank everyone on this sub-reddit for always bringing it up in comments or posts becasue I wouldn't of even thought about watching it. Its an amazing show so far and I'm not even that far in. via /r/StarWars http://ift.tt/2p7KkMl

No comments:

Post a Comment