Sunday, April 2, 2023

Andor, went from almost not bothering to loving it.


I decided to watch the entire series in order after watching the industrial light and Magic documentary on Netflix. I found clone wars, a little bit hit and miss though I thought certain episodes added greatly to the narrative. I had watched the first episode of Andor when it released and wasn’t taken with it,so I almost skipped it.I’m really glad I tried again I thought the storytelling was very grown-up and it portrayed how the bureaucracy and pettiness of the Empire had grown. The standout performances for me were by Stellan, Skarsgård, and Andy Serkis, though the waif actress from Game of Thrones was also super intense. I’m really looking forward to season two. via /r/StarWars https://ift.tt/PboDsTi

No comments:

Post a Comment