Sunday, November 25, 2018

I watched the Holiday Special, and it was the most jarring work of cinema I've ever seen


I went over to a friend's house during Thanksgiving break. We tend to watch Star Wars or trash cinema when we see each other (which isn't too often due to his military obligations), and this time we decided to watch both at the same time. So we popped in his bootleg Holiday Special DVD and watched it.It was the most bizarre thing I've ever seen, and I'm not really sure how to describe it. It was a hydra where every time a question is answered, three even more puzzling questions pop up to take its place.Watching that film is something that every Star Wars fan should do precisely once in their lifetime. It has to be seen to be believed. via /r/StarWars https://ift.tt/2r4Rxzt

No comments:

Post a Comment