Sunday, November 25, 2018

Can we get some love going for the novelization of ROTS? When my friend told me I had to read it I told him he was crazy, and I was super wrong. It rules and will almost certainly make you enjoy the film more.


I was philosophically opposed to reading a film novelization, like any right thinking person would be. My friend acknowledged that that was true, but that this was the exception to that utterly reasonable rule.It's really fantastic and it frankly made me enjoy the whole Prequel Trilogy more. Anakin and Obi Wan's relationship has more space to breathe in a book and Grevious gets a more fleshed out back-story that makes him far more terrifying.Anyone else read this and had a similar experience? via /r/StarWars https://ift.tt/2P3eFI7

No comments:

Post a Comment